Saturday, October 10, 2009

Janice Graham - Firebird

24. Firebird by Janice Graham (1998)
Length: 301 pages
Genre: Historical Fiction
Started: 1 October 2009
Finished: 10 October 2009
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 August 2009
Why do I have it? I like historical fiction and Janice Graham is a new author for me.


I just finished Firebird by Janice Graham. Ethan Browne is a Kansas doctor who chooses Katie Anne to be his bride, even though he is in love with Annette who just returned to town for her mother's funeral. Ethan sets out to win Katie Anne because he believes that is what he needs to do.

Ethan is also a rancher and Katie Anne has an aversion to the land he loves. She also is aware that he is in love with Annette, but is determined to hold on to him in spite of that fact.

Janice Graham's style of writing is beautiful, but in my opinion, the plot twist at the end is a little strange. I give this book a B!

B! - (80-88%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment