Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bari Wood - The Basement

36. The Basement by Bari Wood (1995)
Length: 326 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 25 December 2009
Finished: 30 December 2009
Where did it come from? From Paperback Swap
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 December 2009
Why do I have it? I like horror and Mareena got this for me as a Christmas present.

I received this as a "Secret Santa" present (from my daughter) because I let it drop how much I loved this book. I have read it before and loved it then as well. A Connecticut housewife finally owns the house of her dreams. The only thing that bothers her is a presence in the basement. She does some research on the house and discovers that a witch was buried on the land 200 years ago. She becomes convinced that the vengeful spirit is tormenting her.

I really loved this book and give it an A+! It was as good at the beginning as it is at the end. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes horror.

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment