Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reading Wrap-up for May at Moonshine and Rosefire

 

Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Rosefire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog. I originally posted my reviews over at my daughter's blog, Emeraldfire's Bookmark but am now in the process of transferring them all over to my own blog. My daughter makes blogging look like so much fun that I thought that I would try it out for myself! :)

Anyway, I started out May with 653 unread books lying around the house and ended the month with 648 books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from Bookmooch.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Changes to the TBR pile 


Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- Fatal Vision by Joe McGinniss
- Wither by J. G. Passarella
- Under Gemini by Rosamunde Pilcher
- Sleep Long, my Love by Hillary Waugh
- The Tarnished Eye: A Novel of Suspense by Judith Guest


Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! Not too bad though, I suppose:))
- A Summer Bird-Cage by Margaret Drabble
- The Millstone by Margaret Drabble
- The Seven Sisters by Margaret Drabble
- Psychward by Stephen B. Seager, M. D.
 
Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
The Blue Corn Murders by Nancy Pickard
What Jane Austen Ate and Charles Dickens Knew: From Fox Hunting to Whist: The Facts of Daily Life in Nineteenth-Century England by Daniel Pool
The Girl on the Beach by Velda Johnston
The Covenant by James A. Michener
- Accident by Danielle Steel
- An Accidental Woman by Barbara Delinsky
- Moment of Truth by Lisa Scottoline
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
The Unfinished Clue by Georgette Heyer
- The Three Theban Plays: Antigone/Oedipus the King/Oedipus at Colonus by Sophocles and Robert Fagles

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 5
Pages Read: 1,977
Grade Range: A+! to A!

So, there you go! The reading month that was May. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment