Monday, August 23, 2010

Norah Lofts - Bride of Moat House

48. Bride of Moat House by Norah Lofts (1959)
Length: 208 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 21 August 2010
Finished: 23 August 2010
Where did it come from? From Paperback Swap
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 4 April 2009
Why do I have it? I love Norah Lofts as an author and have read several books by this author in the past.


Richard Curwen met and fell madly in love with Antonia, and she with him. However, they both were penniless and too selfish to live like ordinary mortals. So, Richard married Antonia's frail, wealthy cousin Eloise who looked so much like Antonia that people couldn't tell them apart. Which was what Richard counted on. I liked this book by one of my favorite authors, however it's not my absolute favorite book by Norah Lofts. I give it an A!

A! - (90-95%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment