Friday, January 21, 2011

Maureen S. Pusti - Neighbors

5. Neighbors by Maureen S. Pusti (1991)
Length: 395 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 20 January 2011
Finished: 21 January 2011
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 30 November 2010
Why do I have it? I like horror and Maureen S. Pusti is a new author for me.

Kristen Roberts and her family have arrived in a lovely college town in Pennsylvania. Kris had a creepy feeling about her house, the town and especially her nosy next door neighbor but forgot about her feelings in the stress of moving. Now, as cracks appear in her idyllic marriage, Kris begins to feel an encroaching evil about the town and especially in the personalities of her neighbors.

I really enjoyed this horror story and give it an A! Maureen S. Pusti is a new author for me. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes old-fashioned horror.

A! -(90-95%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment