Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stephen B. Seager, M. D. - Emergency!

13. Emergency! by Stephen B. Seager, M. D. (1983)
Length: 304 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 6 March 2011
Finished: 9 March 2011
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 March 2011
Why do I have it? I have read and enjoyed Psychward by the same author.

This is the second book that I've read by Stephen B. Seager, M. D. It a fiction that takes place in the emergency room of a hospital in the southwest United States on the edge of the desert. I loved this book! I know that I've said it before about Psychward but it's so true about this book as well. The characters were brilliantly written and really showed the range of the human condition.

I waited quite a long time for this book to come through Bookmooch, but it was well worth the wait for me. I would give it an A++! if I could. Highly recommended!


A+! - (96-100%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment