Thursday, October 27, 2011

Norah Lofts - The Claw

49. The Claw by Norah Lofts (1981)
Length: 186 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 21 October 2011
Finished: 27 October 2011
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 20 October 2011
Why do I have it? I love Norah Lofts as an author and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.

The man was a loving husband and father, however outside his home he personified evil with each rape that he committed. The only thing that each victim can remember is the claw that he uses during each attack. With each brutal or deadly attack that is committed, police and the townspeople are terrified that they might be next.

I received this book all the way from Germany. I must admit that I had read it before but totally forgot the plot. I had read some reviews that actually didn't like this book all that much but I did very much. I also must admit that Norah Lofts is one of my favorite authors. I give this book an A+!


A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment