Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Norah Lofts - Gad's Hall

70. Gad's Hall by Norah Lofts (1977)
Gad's Hall Series Book 1
Length: 282 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 24 December 2011
Finished: 28 December 2011
Where did it come from? From Paperback Swap
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 22 December 2011
Why do I have it? I like Norah Lofts as an author and have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.

The women of Gad's Hall have kept an unutterable secret safe for a century; now, one hundred years later, the repercussions of that secret come to light in the present, and affect the current occupants. I had read this book and its sequel about ten years ago but had totally forgotten the plot. However, I believe that the first book is probably better then the sequel. I give this book an A+!


A+! - (96-100%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment