Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October's Book of the Month

Hello Everyone! I chose the picture posted above because it reminds me of reading to my daughter Mareena when she was little. Every afternoon until she was about eight or nine years old, we would take one of her books that she wanted to read or that she was reading and we would curl up together on my big bed. 

We would spend an hour or so reading a chapter of her book, and then take a nap together. Her absolutely favorite author at that time was an English author named Enid Blyton. Ahh, nice memories...

My picks for 'Books of the Month' will be decidedly more adult these days, but they will be from almost any genre. October's Book of the Month is: 
Published as: Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever in September 2011
Publisher: Henry Holt and Co.




Birth Name: William James O'Reilly
Born: 10 September 1949 in New York, New York

Canonical Name: Bill O'Reilly
Pseudonyms: None



Birth Name: Martin Dugard
Born: 1 June 1961 in Maine

Canonical Name: Martin Dugard
Pseudonyms: None

Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard was the eighty-seventh book that I read in 2012. I had had this ebook on my virtual TBR bookshelf since December 6, 2011 although I didn't actually read it until October of 2012. It took me three days to read this book and I purged the ebook after I had finished reading it on October 16, 2012.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment