Thursday, December 20, 2012

Molly Cooper - Classic Mysteries: A Collection of Mind-Bending Masterpieces

109. Classic Mysteries: A Collection of Mind-Bending Masterpieces by Molly Cooper (1996)
Length: 128 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started: 17 December 2012
Finished: 20 December 2012
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 12 December 2012
Why do I have it? I like short stories and Molly Cooper is a new author for me.

This is actually a collection of six contemporary mysteries compiled by Molly Cooper and featuring stories from such famous authors as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Anton Chekhov, Mark Twain, Edgar Allen Poe and others. I have to say that none of the short stories included in this book were particularly memorable to me - except perhaps the last story The Oblong Box by Edgar Allen Poe. 

This is a children's book that Mareena thought I might like to read, however it certainly wasn't what I was expecting. I give this book a B+! 

B+! - (89-94%)
 
Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment