Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bentley Little - The Resort

94. The Resort by Bentley Little (2004)
Length: 390 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 1 October 2013
Finished: 5 October 2013
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch 
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 30 September 2013
Why do I have it? I like horror and Bentley Little is a new author for me.

Welcome to The Reata, a fashionably unique spa located in the isolated Arizona desert. Please try to ignore the strange employees and the unspeakable things in the pool. And when guests start disappearing, just pretend it isn't happening. Enjoy your stay, and relax. Oh...and do remember to lock yourself in tightly after dark.  

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The pace of the plot really drew me in, and although the book was so fast-paced, I took my time and really savored it. I give this book an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment