Thursday, October 23, 2014

Kitty Dukakis and Jane Scovell - Now You Know

Reread. Now You Know by Kitty Dukakis and Jane Scovell (1990)
Length: 313 pages
Genre: Non-Fiction
Originally Read: 29 February 2012
Reread Finished: 23 October 2014
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale, then from my "posted" shelf.

So, having bought this book from a Library Book Sale that Mareena and I went to in June of 2009, I read it for the first time in February of 2010 - February 27th to February 29th, 2012. I was just adding several more books to my "posted shelf" - where I keep all the books that we hope to swap on the several swapping sites that we belong to - when I noticed Now You Know by Kitty Dukakis and Jane Scovell and decided to refresh my memory about Kitty Dukakis' life. My reread of this book took place over three days in October 2014 - from October 20th to October 23rd, 2014.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment