Saturday, April 9, 2011

Russell Brooks - Unsavory Delicacies: Three Short Stories of Suspense

21. Unsavory Delicacies: Three Short Stories of Suspense by Russell Brooks (2011)
Length: 23 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started/Finished: 9 April 2011
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Russell for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 9 March 2011
Why do I have it? I enjoy short stories and Russell Brooks is a new author for me.

How far would you go to get revenge on the person who ruined your reputation? In these three short stories by Russell Brooks, a rogue operative, a food critic, and a mob boss each encounter embarrassing and tragic consequences for their actions. I truly enjoyed these stories; they were fast-paced and gripping. I give Unsavory Delicacies an A!


A! - (90-95%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment