Friday, July 22, 2011

Ira Levin - Rosemary's Baby

39. Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin (1967)
Rosemary Series Book 1
Length: 245 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 19 July 2011
Finished: 22 July 2011
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 15 July 2011
Why do I have it? I like horror and Ira Levin is a new author for me. Mareena and I had both seen the movie Rosemary's Baby starring Mia Farrow many years ago, and I was curious to see if the book was better than the movie.

Rosemary Woodhouse and her husband, Guy, a struggling actor move into a creepy apartment in Manhattan and discover a coven that sets its sights on the young couple. They are drawn into a history of witchcraft and the occult by the granting of their deepest desires. I loved this book and give it an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment