Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lois Battle - Bed and Breakfast

41. Bed and Breakfast by Lois Battle (1996)
Length: 384 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 20 July 2011
Finished: 30 July 2011
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 15 July 2011
Why do I have it? I like stories about family dynamics and Lois Battle is a new author for me.

After her best friend's narrow brush with death, Josie decides that life is too short to hold grudges. She resolves that this year, her family - three grown daughters she has raised carefully with mixed results - will come together for Christmas come what may. I truly enjoyed this book and found it charming. I give it an A+!


A+! - (96-100%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment