Saturday, September 1, 2012

Reading Wrap-up for August at Moonshine and Rosefire

 
Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Rosefire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog. I originally posted my reviews over at my daughter's blog, Emeraldfire's Bookmark but am now in the process of transferring them all over to my own blog. My daughter makes blogging look like so much fun that I thought that I would try it out for myself! :)

Anyway, I started out August with 681 unread books lying around the house and ended the month with 670 books unread. All the books that I acquired this month came from friends, Paperback Swap and Bookmooch.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Rereads
- Horror House by J. N. Williamson

Changes to the TBR pile

Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy
- Unsolved Mysteries...Stranger Than Fiction by Clifford L. Linedecker
- Sea Glass by Anita Shreve  
- The Uncanny by Andrew Klavan
- Dancehall by Bernard F. Conners
- While I Was Gone by Sue Miller
- One Day at a Time by Danielle Steel  
- A Village Affair by Joanna Trollope
- All He Ever Wanted by Anita Shreve
- An American Love Story by Rona Jaffe

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! Not too bad though, I suppose:))
- The King's Speech: How One Man Saved the British Monarchy by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi
- The Animal Hour by Andrew Klavan

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
- The Last Battle by Cornelius Ryan
- The Devil's Hunt by P. C. Doherty
- True Crime by Andrew Klavan
- The Shadow Guest by Hillary Waugh
- Still Waters by Tami Hoag
- Live to Tell by Lisa Gardner

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 11
Pages Read: 3,710
Grade Range: A+! to B+!

So, there you go! The reading month that was August. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment