Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Susan R. Sloan - An Isolated Incident

1. An Isolated Incident by Susan R. Sloan (1998)
Length: 354 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 29 December 2012
Finished: 1 January 2013
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 25 July 2008
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and Susan R. Sloan is a new author for me.

The vicious murder of a 15-year-old girl shakes the residents of Seward Island, Washington to their very souls. The victim is wealthy, beautiful, and of the sweetest disposition imaginable, and absolutely no one in the tranquil community of Seward Island can imagine the lovely teenager has any enemies who would do her any harm. As the police begin the arduous search for suspects, the murder takes the people of Seward Island somewhere else: into the realm of their darkest prejudices and worst fears, to eventually reveal a very human evil living in their midst.

I absolutely loved this book! This is the first book that I have ever read by Susan R. Sloan, and I must say that the plot was filled with intricate twists and turns that kept me totally engrossed. I thought that the writing was absolutely brilliant and I give An Isolated Incident an A+! I will certainly be looking for more books by Susan R. Sloan to add to my Wish List.

A+! - (96-100%)
   
Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment