Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Barbara Delinsky - First Things First

46. First Things First by Barbara Delinsky (1985)
Harlequin Temptation Series Book 87
Length: 219 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 3 June 2013
Finished: 5 June 2013
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 25 May 2013
Why do I have it? I like contemporary fiction and Barbara Delinsky as an author.

Chelsea Ross was devoted to finding missing children. When she is hired by wealthy socialite Beatrice London to locate Beatrice's son, she is initially very surprised. Samuel Prescott London is not Chelsea's typical runaway, he is a forty-year-old business executive! 

Discovering Samuel's hideaway outside Cancun, Mexico, was easy for Chelsea. Dealing with love at first sight was not. Samuel's tanned and muscular physique, his easy-going manner, his unmistakable virility instantly captivates Chelsea. And when he touches her, Chelsea knows she has finally found what she has been looking for all her life. But love is easy...when you're in paradise.

I have to say that I usually like Barbara Delinsky as an author. She is perhaps one of my favorite authors. However, I found that First Things First by Barbara Delinsky was not really my cup of tea. 

I realize that this book was perhaps one of Barbara Delinsky's earlier books, and that it was written under the Harlequin Temptation Series as well - however, the plot was definitely more romantic than I expected. I'm not generally a 'strictly romance' reader - and I've never read any Harlequin romances before - however, I will give First Things First by Barbara Delinsky a strong B+! I will certainly read more by this author in the future, but perhaps not right away.

B+! - (89-94%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment