Saturday, June 1, 2013

Our Library Visit For June

Hello Everyone! How are you on this fine Saturday? I'm doing just fine. :) Today is Mareena's birthday, and in honor of that we decided to go to our local library and then brought home a pizza. I told Mareena "sky's the limit" as regards raiding the book sale! :) We came away with three overflowing bags of books - pretty good, considering the last time we went to the library was only two months ago, in April. :)

We had a wonderful time together - as we always do! It has become something of a birthday tradition for Mareena - from 12:30 P. M. to 2:30 P. M. - we go to the library every June 1st. Or at least try to get there on the weekend closest to Mareena's birthday - the weekend before, or the weekend after.

Between us, we bought 15 hardcovers, 31 paperbacks as well as 1 audiobook. We spent a whopping $37.50 for a total of 47 books. A pretty good haul, if I do say so, myself. :)

At the moment, I'm reading Cypress Point by Diane Chamberlain which I hope to finish reading soon even though I am enjoying the book very much.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment