Monday, May 26, 2014

Sudoku is a Puzzle, Isn't It?

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update on how I'm doing so far. On Thursday, May 22nd, I finished Spirit Lost: A Ghost Novel by Nancy Thayer. I immediately started reading The Merry-Hearted Boys: Liam Clancy, The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem by Ron L. Leonard on Thursday, May 22nd. The author himself sent me a copy of this book to read.

So far, I'm not that far into the book - just far enough in to write a partial review, that it seems like it will be pretty good. But I really do need to read further. Anyway, on Sunday, May 25th, I started reading Watson's Apology: A Novel by Beryl Bainbridge; which was a 'just because' gift from Mareena for the month of May. So far, it's good - although perhaps a little disjointed.

I've also been doing a lot of crosswords and sudoku puzzles in between my reading.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment