Friday, June 15, 2012

Bernard F. Conners - The Hampton Sisters

50. The Hampton Sisters by Bernard F. Conners (1987)
Length: 285 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 14 June 2012
Finished: 15 June 2012
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 20 November 2009
Why do I have it? I like horror and Bernard F. Conners is a new author for me.

An old Hampton address borders the mysterious Sanctuary; but who exactly lives at number 12 Forsythia Lane? Lydia is blonde and beautiful, however she is also secretive and reclusive. The birds that she loves and writes about are drawn to the sylvan delights of the Sanctuary, but is Lydia safe from the dark forces that lurk in its depths? Emily is dark, glamorous and unpredictable. She mingles freely with New York's elite - a member of the most exclusive country club in the Hamptons. She knows all the secrets of the wealthy and powerful...and is about to reveal them to the world. But does she understand the unspeakable truth of the Sanctuary?

Two beautiful sisters; as different as night and day. One loving and giving, the other dazzling and seductive. Does anyone know the truth about the Hampton Sisters?

I did enjoy this book although there wasn't as much horror to the storyline as I had expected. I give this book an A! I was surprised to learn that Bernard F. Conners actually lives in the same town that I do. I don't actually know him personally, but I found it interesting that he lives in Albany, New York! :)

A! - (90-95%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment