Sunday, July 1, 2012

Reading Wrap-up for June at Moonshine and Rosefire

 
Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Rosefire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog. I originally posted my reviews over at my daughter's blog, Emeraldfire's Bookmark but am now in the process of transferring them all over to my own blog. My daughter makes blogging look like so much fun that I thought that I would try it out for myself! :)

Anyway, I started out June with 636 unread books lying around the house and ended the month with 627 books unread. All the books that I acquired this month came from Paperback Swap and Bookmooch.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Rereads
- Devil's Gate by Elizabeth Ergas

Changes to the TBR pile

Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- The Servant by Robin Maugham
- The Book Club by Mary Alice Monroe
- The Letters by Luanne Rice and Joseph Monninger
- Wife Found Slain by Caroline Crane
- The Hampton Sisters by Bernard F. Conners
- Hollywood's Greatest Love Stories by Dick Kliener
- The Rector's Wife by Joanna Trollope
- Sunset in St. Tropez by Danielle Steel

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! Not too bad though, I suppose:))
- Rage by Elizabeth Ergas
- The Bait by Dorothy Uhnak
- Chill of Summer by Carol Brennan
- A Child's Garden of Death by Richard Forrest
- Skyward by Mary Alice Monroe
- Rise and Shine by Anna Quindlen
- The Uncanny by Andrew Klavan
- Girl in the Mirror by Mary Alice Monroe
- Almost Golden: Jessica Savitch and the Selling of Television News by Gwenda Blair

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
- Mystic River by Dennis Lehane
- Walking Shadow by Robert B. Parker
- The First Victim by Ridley Pearson
- Legion by William Peter Blatty
- Dead Run by Erica Spindler
- Thornyhold by Mary Stewart
- The Servant by Robert Maugham
- Darkness Falls by Joyce Anne Schneider
- Just Tell me What You Want by Jay Presson Allen
- The Haunted Mesa by Louis L'Amour
- A Sight For Sore Eyes by Ruth Rendell
- Endless Night by Agatha Christie
- All Heads Turn as the Hunt Goes By by John Farris
-The Great Fire by Monica Dickens

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 9
Pages Read: 2,366
Grade Range: A+! to A!

So, there you go! The reading month that was June. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment