Thursday, August 22, 2013

Our Library Visit For August

Hello Everyone! How are you on this fine Thursday? I'm doing just fine. :) Today is my birthday, and in honor of that we decided to go to our local library and then brought home two bagel sandwiches and a box of donuts for lunch.  We came away with three overflowing bags of books - pretty good, considering the last time we went to the library was only two months ago, in June. :) Surprisingly, both Mareena and I seem to have gone to the library every two months this year! :)

We had a wonderful time together - as we always do! It has become something of a birthday tradition for Mareena - and apparently now for me. We spent about an hour and a half at the library - from about 11:30 A. M. to 1 P. M.

Between us, we bought 12 hardcovers, 27 paperbacks as well as 2 oversized paperbacks. We spent a whopping $30 for a total of 41 books. A pretty good haul, if I do say so, myself. :)

At the moment, I'm reading The Sky is Falling: A Novel by Sidney Sheldon, which I started almost as soon as we came back from the library.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Rosefire! And happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Carmen! :) Happy reading to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete