Thursday, November 21, 2013

Our Library Visit For November

Hello Everyone! How are you on this fine Thursday? I'm doing just fine. :) Well, today being Thursday, this is the day that I usually run my errands. I still ran my errands, but before I did, Mareena and I went to our local library and raided the library book sale! :)

It was absolutely wonderful! We spent about an hour and a half - from 11:45 A. M. to 12:30 P. M. - at the library, and had agreed before hand that this was to be our Christmas visit. The books that we bought at the library book sale would be kept as Christmas gifts for us both - we'll see how long that promise lasts! LOL!! :)

Between us, we bought 36 hardcovers, 61 paperbacks as well as 4 jigsaw puzzles . We spent a whopping $65 for a total of 97 books. A pretty good haul, if I do say so, myself. :)

At the moment, I'm reading Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy, which I started on Monday, November 18th!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment