Saturday, August 16, 2014

Our Library Visit For August

Hello Everyone! How are you on this fine Saturday? I'm doing just fine. :) Last week, Mareena and I discussed whether we could fit in a visit to our local library - to raid the perpetual book sale! LOL! :)

Well, we finally decided that, as my birthday is next week, today would be my birthday visit to the library. It turned out absolutely wonderfully! We spent about two hours - from 11:15 A. M. to 1:15 P. M. - at the library, and stopped to get sandwiches from Arby's. We brought everything home with us.

Between us, we bought 27 hardcovers and 47 paperbacks. We spent a whopping $56 for a total of 74 books. A pretty good haul, if I do say so, myself. :)

At the moment, I'm reading A Nice Place to Live by Robert C. Sloane - which I started this evening, August 16th! I started reading this book after we arrived home from the library!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment