Monday, August 4, 2014

Susan R. Sloan - Guilt by Association

Reread. Guilt by Association by Susan R. Sloan (1995)
Length: 529 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Originally Read: 23 June 2013
Reread Finished: 4 August 2014
Where did it come from? Originally from Bookmooch, then from my "posted" shelf.

I hadn't read this book in roughly a year and was actually re-cataloging all the books on my "posted" shelf when I noticed it again. Of course, I had forgotten most of the plot of this book, despite Mareena telling me that I'd read it in June of 2013. My first reading of the book was from June 20th, 2013 to June 23rd, 2013, and it took me three days to read this book. The reread took me five days - from July 31st, 2014 to August 4th, 2014!

It was still a very good book, to my mind, but this second time around, the plot seemed just a little far-fetched - at least to me. I still thoroughly enjoyed the story, though.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment