Sunday, March 18, 2012

Agatha Christie - Towards Zero

24. Towards Zero by Agatha Christie (1944)
Superintendent Battle Series Book 5
Length: 208 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 16 March 2012
Finished: 18 March 2012
Where did it come from? From Bookmooch
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 14 March 2012
Why do I have it? Mareena's friend Katie gave me a whole list of Agatha Christie titles to read and this was one of the titles she had mentioned.


What is the connection between a failed suicide attempt, a wrongful accusation of theft against a schoolgirl and the romantic life of a famous tennis player? To the casual observer, perhaps nothing, but to Superintendent Battle of Scotland Yard, these are the only potential clues available to him when he's sent to investigate a murder that takes place during a house party being held at the seaside home of an elderly bedridden lady. I did really enjoy this book. It's actually the second Agatha Christie book that I've ever read and I give it an A!


A! - (90-95%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment