Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gary Devon - Bad Desire

21. Bad Desire by Gary Devon (1990)
Length: 326 pages
Genre: Contemporary Mystery
Started: 1 March 2012
Finished: 7 March 2012
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 April 2009
Why do I have it? I like contemporary mysteries and Gary Devon is a new author for me.


Mayor Henry Slater may have bitten off a little more than he can chew in his latest extramarital affair. He has promised 17-year-old Sheila that he'd protect her and that there are no impediments to their relationship. But there are - Henry's wife, Sheila's grandmother and a police officer. To fulfill his obsessive desire, Mayor Henry Slater will become a very resourceful and very dangerous man. 


I really enjoyed this book. Gary Devon is a new author in my TBR pile and I give this book an A+! It really showed how desperate and dangerous people can become with their obsessions.


A+! - (96-100%) 

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment