Thursday, March 1, 2012

Norah Lofts - Saving Face and Other Stories

20. Saving Face and Other Stories by Norah Lofts (1983)
Length: 229 pages
Genre: Short Story
Started: 29 February 2012
Finished: 1 March 2012
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 April 2009
Why do I have it? I have not read many short stories, but I like Norah Lofts as an author and I have read and enjoyed several books by this author in the past.


This is a book of nine short stories set in and around the same small English town. I enjoyed this book. I don't usually read that many short stories but I like Norah Lofts as an author and am willing to read anything written by her at least once. I give this book an A+!


A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment