Thursday, March 1, 2012

Reading Wrap-up for February at Moonshine and Rosefire


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Rosefire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog. I originally posted my reviews over at my daughter's blog, Emeraldfire's Bookmark but am now in the process of transferring them all over to my own blog. My daughter makes blogging look like so much fun that I thought that I would try it out for myself! :)

Anyway, I started out February with 658 unread books lying around the house and ended the month with 649 books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from Paperback Swap.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Re-reads
- The Angels of Morgan Hill by Donna VanLiere


Changes to the TBR pile 


Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- Change Baby by June Spence
- The Haunted Mesa by Louis L'Amour
- Family Treason: The Walker Spy Case by Jack Kneece
- Malice by Danielle Steel
- Dear Doctor Lily by Monica Dickens
- Claudia's Shadow by Charlotte Vale Allen
- My Beloved Son by Catherine Cookson
- Now You Know by Kitty Dukakis and Jane Scovell

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! :))
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
- Miracle by Irving Wallace
- A Father's Story by Lionel Dahmer
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- The Mormon Murders by Gregory White Smith and Stephen Naifeh
- The Loving Spirit by Daphne du Maurier
- Marjorie Morningstar by Herman Wouk
- The Covenant of the Flame by David Morrell
- The Blackwater Lightship by Colm Toibin

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 9
Pages Read: 2,965
Grade Range: A+! to A!

So, there you go! The reading month that was February. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment