Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February's Book of the Month

Hello Everyone! I chose the picture posted above because it reminds me of reading to my daughter Mareena when she was little. Every afternoon until she was about eight or nine years old, we would take one of her books that she wanted to read or that she was reading and we would curl up together on my big bed. 

We would spend an hour or so reading a chapter of her book, and then take a nap together. Her absolutely favorite author at that time was an English author named Enid Blyton. Ahh, nice memories...

My picks for 'Books of the Month' will be decidedly more adult these days, but they will be from almost any genre. February's Book of the Month is: 


   
Now You Know by Kitty Dukakis and Jane Scovell
Published as: Now You Know in August 1990
Publisher: Simon & Schuster


Birth Name: Katharine Dickson
Born: 26 December 1936 in Cambridge, Massachusetts

Canonical Name: Kitty Dukakis
Pseudonyms: None

Now You Know by Kitty Dukakis and Jane Scovell was the nineteenth book that I read in 2012. I have had this book on my TBR bookshelf since June 1, 2009 although I didn't actually read it until February of 2012. It took me two days to read this book and it is currently on several book swapping sites waiting to go to another good home.  

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment