Monday, February 13, 2012

Jack Kneece - Family Treason: The Walker Spy Case

14. Family Treason: The Walker Spy Case by Jack Kneece (1986)
Length: 240 pages
Genre: True Crime
Started: 11 February 2012
Finished: 13 February 2012
Where did it come from? From a Library Book Sale
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 1 June 2009
Why do I have it? I like true crime and Jack Kneece is a new author for me.


This book chronicles the life of John Walker, a former Navy warrant officer who was the mastermind behind a family spy ring that included his son and brother. He and his family was directly responsible for jeopardizing American security throughout the 17 years that they were actively spying for the Russians. I really enjoyed this book even though I don't usually like books about espionage. I found that it got extremely technical towards the end of the book and I have to say that I was shocked by the outcome of the Walker case. I give this book an A+!


A+! - (96-100%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment