Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Reading Wrap-up for January at Moonshine and Rosefire


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Rosefire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog. I originally posted my reviews over at my daughter's blog, Emeraldfire's Bookmark but am now in the process of transferring them all over to my own blog. My daughter makes blogging look like so much fun that I thought that I would try it out for myself! :)

Anyway, I started out January with 665 unread books lying around the house and ended the month with 655 books unread. All of the books that I acquired this month came from Bookmooch and Paperback Swap.

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Re-reads
- A Father's Story by Lionel Dahmer
- The Copper Beech by Maeve Binchy


Changes to the TBR pile 


Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- To the Devil a Daughter by Dennis Wheatley
- Winter Harvest by Norah Lofts
- The Loving Spirit by Daphne du Maurier
- The Murderer's Daughters by Randy Susan Meyers
- Trust by Kate Veitch
- Hill Towns by Anne Rivers Siddons
- Crossroads by Belva Plain
- Fortune's Hand by Belva Plain

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! :))
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
Legacy of Silence by Belva Plain
Daybreak by Belva Plain


Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :))
- The Defense Never Rests by F. Lee Bailey
- The Spanish Bridegroom by Jean Plaidy
- Insomnia by Stephen King
- To the Devil a Daughter by Dennis Wheatley
- The Murderer's Daughters by Randy Susan Meyers
- Easy Peasy by Lesley Glaister
- Beach Roses by Jean Stone
Madman in the Mirror by A. J. Gallant

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 10
Pages Read: 3,587
Grade Range: A+! to B+!

So, there you go! The reading month that was January. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment