Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Monica Dickens - Dear Doctor Lily

16. Dear Doctor Lily by Monica Dickens (1988)
Length: 448 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started: 16 February 2012
Finished: 21 February 2012
Where did it come from? From Paperback Swap
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 18 November 2009
Why do I have it? I like Monica Dickens as an author and have read and enjoyed two of her other books.


Two young women, Lily and Ida, meet on a flight to America and embark on a friendship that will see them through two very different marriages, and will bring them much comfort and distress, joy and heartache throughout the years as their friendship unfolds. I have to say that I really loved this book. It was extremely nostalgic for me to read. I give this book an A+!


A+! - (96-100%)


Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment