Saturday, August 4, 2012

Clifford L. Linedecker - Unsolved Mysteries...Stranger Than Fiction

64. Unsolved Mysteries...Stranger Than Fiction by Clifford L. Linedecker (1991)
Length: 96 pages
Genre: Horror
Started/Finished: 4 August 2012
Where did it come from? From Walmart
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 12 January 2009
Why do I have it? Mareena bought this for herself at Walmart, read it about a month later and then passed it on to me for me to read.

The Cornish prayer that's on the back of the book explains it best: "From ghoulies and ghosties and long leggety beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord, deliver us!" This is a book of 29 stories, ranging from unexplained hauntings and unsolved murders to sightings of sea monsters, UFOs and crop circles. I enjoy learning about unexplained events and give this book an A+!

A+! - (96-100%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment