Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Jere Cunningham - Hunter's Blood

62. Hunter's Blood by Jere Cunningham (1977)
Length: 207 pages
Genre: Horror
Started: 7 July 2013
Finished: 9 July 2013
Where did it come from? From Paperback Swap
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 22 February 2010
Why do I have it? I like horror and have read and enjoyed several books by the same author in the past.

Five men from the city - a father and son, two brothers, and a business partner of theirs - go into the woods to do some hunting. What could possibly go wrong for them deep within posted woods? Apparently everything. Soon these city dwellers find themselves pitted against an evil so savage and ancient, even the locals avoid it at all costs.

I have to say that while this book was relatively good; overall, it just wasn't my cup of tea. It was certainly a good book for its type, and succeeded in holding my attention throughout, but I think that the hunting trip plot point didn't really work for me. I give this book an A!

A! - (90-95%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment