Thursday, February 13, 2014

Philippa Carr - The Miracle at St. Bruno's

Re-read. The Miracle at St. Bruno's by Philippa Carr (1972) The Daughters of England Series Book 1
Length: 381 pages
Genre: Historical Fiction
Originally Read: 5 July 2011
Re-read Finished: 13 February 2014
Where did it come from? Originally from a Library Book Sale. It was put on my shelf as a book by one of my favorite authors.

I think I may have read this book a total of three times - although, I know that I've definitely read it at least twice. The first reading was perhaps fifteen or twenty years ago, the second was from July 1st to July 5th, 2011, and my third reading of this book was from February 7th to February 13th, 2014. I'm going to put this book on several swapping sites to see if someone else might like to read it.

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment