Monday, March 31, 2014

March's Book of the Month

Hello Everyone! I chose the picture posted above because it reminds me of reading to my daughter Mareena when she was little. Every afternoon until she was about eight or nine years old, we would take one of her books that she wanted to read or that she was reading and we would curl up together on my big bed. 

We would spend an hour or so reading a chapter of her book, and then take a nap together. Her absolutely favorite author at that time was an English author named Enid Blyton. Ahh, nice memories...

My picks for 'Books of the Month' will be decidedly more adult these days, but they will be from almost any genre. March's Book of the Month is: 


Ashenden: A Novel by Elizabeth Wilhide
Published as: Ashenden in June 2012
Publisher: Penguin




Birth Name: Elizabeth Wilhide
Born: in United States

Canonical Name: Elizabeth Wilhide
Pseudonyms: None

Ashenden: A Novel by Elizabeth Wilhide was the twenty-eighth book that I read in 2014. I have had this book on my TBR shelf since January 1, 2014 and it took me three days to read. This book is a definite keeper for me!

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment