Saturday, March 15, 2014

So, 'Puzzle Mania' Has Struck Again!

Hello everyone! I hope that you're all just fine this morning - I certainly am! :) Anyway, I wanted to give you an update on my week, since I haven't posted a book review in the past couple of days. Since Saturday, March 15th - and a short bout yesterday - I've been doing puzzles! :) Mainly jigsaw puzzles - although I'm alternating between jigsaws, sudoku, and crosswords as well.

I've done at least two jigsaw puzzles that I've had in my collection since last Christmas! Oh, my goodness. ;) Also, Mareena and I got engrossed in watching a movie that just came on television: 'The Conspirator' with Robin Wright and James McAvoy. The movie is about the trial of Mary Surratt - the lone female charged as a co-conspirator in the assassination trial of Abraham Lincoln. Robin Wright played the role of Mary Surratt and James McAvoy played the role of Fredrick Aiken - her reluctant lawyer who is trying to save her life.

I'm currently reading Earthly Possessions by Anne Tyler, and so far it's really good! I started reading this book on Thursday afternoon, March 13th! :)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment