Saturday, March 1, 2014

Reading Wrap-up For February at Moonshine and Rosefire


Hello everyone out there and I hope that you all had a terrific reading month for yourselves. I am known as Rosefire around the Internet and this is my new personal reading blog. I originally posted my reviews over at my daughter's blog, Emeraldfire's Bookmark but am now in the process of transferring them all over to my own blog. My daughter makes blogging look like so much fun that I thought that I would try it out for myself! :)

Anyway, I started out February with 860 unread books lying around the house and ended the month with 853 books unread. All the books that I acquired this month came from Bookmooch and Paperback Swap

Let me try to break down the influx for you:

Rereads
- The Miracle at St. Bruno's by Philippa Carr

Changes to the TBR pile

Read from my TBR pile (Yes! I am a reading machine :))
- The Beach House by Mary Alice Monroe
Time is a River: A Novel by Mary Alice Monroe
Lost Souls by Michael Collins
- The Affair: A Novel by Alicia Clifford 
- Love Kills: The Stalking of Diane Newton King by Andy Hoffman
- Daphne du Maurier: The Secret Life of the Renowned Storyteller by Margaret Forster

Added to my TBR pile (oh well, you win some and you lose some! Not too bad though, I suppose:))
- The Beauty of Friendship by Kahlil Gibran 
- The Tin Can Tree by Anne Tyler
- A Slipping Down Life by Anne Tyler
- Earthly Possessions by Anne Tyler
- The Romanov Legacy by Jenni Wiltz
- Evacuated!: Living on Indonesia's Most Active Volcano by Kate Benzin and Rudy Tanjung
- Thin Wire: A Mother's Journey Through Her Daughter's Heroin Addiction by Christine Lewry
- Organize!: The Secrets to a Spotless Life by Ben Night
- Snow Day: A Novella by Dan Maurer
- Night Whispers: A Story of Evil by Emmett Clifford
- Death Benefit: A Lawyer Uncovers a 20-Year Pattern of Seduction, Arson and Murder by David Heilbroner
Put Yer Rosary Beads Away Ma: A Salty Tale of a Young Man's Musical Dreams and Struggles in 1970's Ireland by Cahal Dunne

Taken off my TBR pile and sent to a new home (Yay! Happy Dance! :)) 
- Belonging by Nancy Thayer
- Circle of Friends by Maeve Binchy
- The Perfect Summer by Luanne Rice
- Cruel Sacrifice by Aphrodite Jones
- A Matter of Honour by Jeffrey Archer
- Breach of Duty by J. A. Jance
- Heritage of the River by Muriel Elwood
- Claudine's Daughter by Rosalind Laker
- The 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People What Scientists Have Learned and How You Can Use It by David Niven, Ph.D.
- The Right Hand of Evil by John Saul
- Wifey by Judy Blume
- City of Bones by Michael Connelly
Natural Cures 'They' Don't Want You to Know About by Kevin Trudeau
- In the Presence of Enemies by William Jeremiah Coughlin

Well, there it is...the breakdown! All in all, a very good reading month for me. Here's a further breakdown:

Books Read: 7 
Pages Read: 2,510
Grade Range: A+! to A! 

So, there you go! The reading month that was February. I hope that you all had an equally good reading month; if not a little better. :) See you all next month! :)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment