Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Carole P. Roman - I Want to do Yoga Too

30. I Want to do Yoga Too by Carole P. Roman (2012)
Length: 24 pages
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Started/Finished: 2 April 2014
Where did it come from? Many thanks to Red Feather Publishing for sending me a copy of this book to read.
How long has it been on my TBR pile? Since 2 April 2014
Why do I have it? Actually, Red Feather Publishing was kind enough to send me several books to read. Occasionally, I enjoy reading children's books and Carole P. Roman is a new author for me.

Hallie always loves to do what Mommy does. One day, she and mommy go to the yoga studio and Hallie is excited to join her mommy's yoga class. However, Mommy tells her that she isn't allowed. Hallie is upset, so she complains to the babysitter, who then gently guides her through four yoga poses. Hallie learns that not only is yoga easy, but fun as well.

I must say that I enjoyed this book. As with all of Carole P. Roman's children's books that I've read, I found that the illustrations were colorful and eye-catching. I also appreciated that Ms. Roman's books teach children about subjects in a way that is fun, engaging, and easy for them to understand. I give this book an A!

A! - (90-95%)

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

1 comment: