Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Our Library Visit For April

Hello Everyone! How are you on this fine Wednesday? I'm doing just fine. :) Last week, Mareena and I discussed whether we could fit in a visit to our local library - to raid the perpetual book sale! LOL! :)

Well, today was the day and it turned out absolutely wonderfully! We spent about an hour and a half - from 1:45 P. M. to 3:30 P. M. - at the library, and stopped to get tuna subs from Subway.

Between us, we bought 15 hardcovers, 12 paperbacks and 1 jigsaw puzzle . We spent a whopping $15 for a total of 27 books. A pretty good haul, if I do say so, myself. :)

At the moment, I'm reading The Guardian by Jeffrey Konvitz - which I started yesterday, April 8th! I had thought I read this book once before, many years ago, but now I'm not so sure. :) 

Till we Meet Again, Glow Brightly as Moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment